Hello (California) Sunshine! | Supporting Farmlink
It’s easy to get wonderfully lost in the abundance of beauty of the California terroir! From the bay to LA, our amazingly diverse landscape provides us with an over the top level of deliciousness! Whether it’s grapes on the vine in Napa, to the olive branches in Chico, or the sea salt hand harvested along the coast in Big Sur, California has blessed us! Spread the California bounty when cooking with these pantry items or sending this California box of sunshine to your favorite person as the perfect gift!
IMPACT: Each purchase of this box enables a donation of $20 to the Farmlink Project -- providing approximately 400 meals to people in need. Their mission is to connect farmers to food banks, delivering millions of pounds of farm fresh produce that would otherwise be wasted to feed families in need.
- Apple Cider Caramels Candy Caps Treat Pack, 1.8 oz | Little Apple Treats
- Hand-Packed Medjool Dates, 1 lb | Rancho Meladuco Date Farm
- Various Flavors of Jam or Marmalade, 8 oz | M. Greenwood Jams
- Gingerbread Topper, 5 oz | Rustic Bakery
- Single Origin Drinking Chocolate 72% Belize, 8 oz | Dick Taylor, Drinking Chocolate
- Vanilla Bean Gourmet Marshmallows, 3.8 oz | Ticket Chocolate
- Candied Fruit Peel, 3 oz | June Taylor
- Whiskey Spice Walnuts, 6 oz | Old Dog
Tells a story of community
Delivers measurable impact via a non-profit donation
Includes a discovery booklet
Supports small-scale artisan makers who care about a positive environmental and community impact